Thursday, August 18, 2011

NDS Emulator

Hi all, today I want to share about NDS games......
NDS has so many interesting game but not all people have it, so how can we play it without purchase one? Don't worry about it, as long as you have PC or Laptop you still can play NDS games, but how?by using NDS EMULATOR!!!

There is so many emulator, but I recomend you to use this:



This is DesmuMe Emulator.  I reccomend this emu because I'm using it and it works perfectly, even can put cheat code with this.
 Download it from Here
(I recomend you to use the newest version)
I think they provide DesmuMe for Mac user also

After download, you can extract the file (if it is zip/rar), than open it.

To play the game, just drag or open your NDS game file like this:

Finally....Enjoy your games ^____^

If the link broken or there is something that you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment, don't be shy ^___^